Reviews (279)my favs on here !!! thriftaho1ic misses u guys🫡🫡 Thank you so much! Love shopping with you! Beautiful items and always shipped fast! Gorgeous and stunning pieces always! came with weird discoloration not mentioned or shown. pretty disappointing as i was very excited for my order but it’s very noticeable in the sunlight and looks terrible.Hi Alexandraa,
The “discoloration” were oil marks and if you watch back the video receipt we showed all of these markings :(
Please bid responsibly and pay attention to the stream before buying as we did call out off these..
Hopefully you are able to get some help cleaning as we still want you to be able to try and enjoy the jacket : )
I love the clothes so much! :)
Love the top I bought and it came in under a week in good condition, and the sellers are super entertaining so def recommend them. SOOOO happy with my order!!!! thank youuu <3 So awesome! Very cute tee ♡ Thank you >•< I WON A GIVEAWAYYY AND THE ITEM IS REALLY CUTEE TYSMM!! I CANT WAIT FOR YALLS NEXTT SHOWWW The hoodie came so fast and it was packaged well. It’s a bit thinner material than I was expecting but it’s still super cute! Great experience! I’m so happy with my purchase 💕 items were in such great condition and it came in so fast! I also got a great deal! Love love my top, just as described ❤️🩹 thank you guys, always a fun time watching ur lives! Thank you! You guys never disappoint 🤭 PERFECT packaging, high quality items & fast shipping. 1000/10 recommend. really understanding when my card declined!! amazing service 10/10 This is my second times bought the shirt, love it so much!! Will always support this seller!!!💘 Loveee my sweater it’s so cute and the hole was super easy to sew 🤭 Absolutely love thank you!
Literalllyy in love with my cable knit, lives are always fun to watch and it was precise Love love love! Ty again quick shipper great clothes🥰 VERY HAPPY CAME FAST AND IS SUPER CUTE THANK YOU shirt peak ship time peak service peak stream peak everything peak 10/10 will buy again