Reviews (418)Actual perfection. I’m drooling 🤤😍 thank you!! excellent. thank you! packaged securely and shipped quickly. Awesome selection and his giveaways were extremely generous. Will definitely frequent his streams more often. First time viewer turned frequent flyer. Recommend to one and all! Thank you!🙏 Fast shipping packaged extremely well! The Green Day album had a cracked cover that kept it from closing properly. I knew that before purchasing so it wasn’t a big deal. When I got my order there was two copies of the green day album in there! One without a damaged case! Awesome vender. Will definitely be buying again! Great seller, clean tape, well packed and quickly shipped Fantastic lot of cassettes and excellent seller Flagg always has great tapes! Thank you! ☺️ An absolute pleasure to buy from, incredible fast shipping. Awesome seller, shipped fast and packaged real well. Thank you! Great seller. Highly recommend Arrived as expected, and played great! Thank you! Got some awesome tapes I didn’t have for an awesome price, Super heavy recommend!!! Great seller! Fast shipping Great products and prices. Thank you. Excellent seller with great books and prices, quickly and safely shipped, 10/10 recommend! Fast shipping and excellent packaging! fast shipping and fantastic quality! Than you!