Reviews (14,380)Shipping was quick and came exactly as described! One of my favorite pieces I’ve bought off of whatnot and I look forward to buying from this seller again!! beautiful and fits like a glove. thank you!! xo I love my jackets it’s super cute and in great condition!! Love my purchase and the shipping was so fast! Super cute! Just as described and shipped fast! Everything came really nice. Attention to details is much appreciated. 👍🏻👍🏻 soo cute! thank you!!! ☺️ Never received this item. Shipped to the wrong address. Outside the buyers protection. I think the seller should be more aware of where they ship to. Never had any other problems with orders. I had several orders be successful the same week and didn’t realize I never received this until it was too late. Received everything, thanks! didn’t mention the blood stains on the back Was happy with my purchases but didn’t receive my entire order only half of it. I contacted them directly after 2 almost 3 weeks of items not shipping and they never responded. I contacted what not who is now processing a refund for the items I never received. Super bummed because I would have preferred to get the items I won. Thank you for THE most beautiful fur coat!!!! Can’t wait to shop with you guys again