Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
flamingonana
Darla Palevich
Message
Follow
5.0 (5
Reviews
)
•
<1d
Avg Ship
•
53
Sold
532
Following
•
349
Followers
5.0 (5
Reviews
)
•
<1d
Avg Ship
•
53
Sold
532
Following
•
349
Followers
I decided instead of sitting around watching tv that I would go back to sewing. I am really enjoying spending my time in the craft room and joined Whatnot to expand from Craft Shows.
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260928-1405
Reviews (5)
jennyjen35095
9/28/2026
5.0
Beautiful items that are very well made! shipped fast and with care.
See more
kk_buys_way_2_much
9/25/2026
5.0
Thank you. Will purchase again.
See more
muddyridgeranch
8/23/2026
5.0
Beautiful handmade items
See more
honeyhanger
7/28/2026
5.0
Extremely well made products. Thank you!
See more
S
samantha44929
6/3/2026
5.0
They are beautiful! thank you
See more