Reviews (447)Awesome creator, seamstress, and seller. She’s is delightful. Wonderful show! Great band kantha shirt-tysm! Cant wait to wear it💕. Btw,thank u for always having an extra bonus in our package-u r awesome! 💕🎉🎊 I absolutely love the band Kantha T-shirts and flannel button-down shirts! 💕 Everything is so well-made, unique, and reasonably priced. I’ve shopped with her before and will definitely continue to buy more because I truly love her beautiful work. She always includes the cutest little extras with your purchase, which makes every order feel so special. She’s also incredibly kind, and I love seeing how well she and her husband work together! Thank you so much! Cheers🍻😃 Thrilled with my new Frida’s! great quality! my new favorite fall piece! Love everything I got! Thank you! 😊 Love it, perfect for Christmas! Absolutely love!!!!!
Can’t wait to wear them this weekend🫶🏼🫶🏼
Perfect packaging and shipping time.
Deff will be back. I took it off and I may never move out of it lmao but really I love it so so much this is such a quality piece and it really looks like they’re just made for each other (Kantha and the t-shirt) thank you again will be buying many more!!!! Beautiful, quality work and fast shipping! Kind seller too 🙂 I am in love! Thank you for making these for me So happy you had this tee of my favorite band! Amazing!! I love this seller and her show so much! Her items are so unique and the quality is amazing!! Love love these thank you!!