Reviews (54)Received my beautiful jewelry thank you so much!! I loved every pieceflarasvintageeleganceSeller
That makes me soooo happy that you love your purchases!!!! I hope to see you stop back! Enjoy! Perfection ❤️🫶🏼🫰🏼👍🏻💍!flarasvintageeleganceSeller
I am so glad your happy with your purchase!! Hope you pop back into Flara's Vintage Elegance!!! I love all t the pieces I purchased. Thank you for the extra pair of earrings you sent me. They’re pretty as well. I plan on visiting your shop again real soon. Thank you.flarasvintageeleganceSeller
So happy to hear you love your items!!! Thats what I want for everyone that shops with Flara's Vintage Elegance. Enjoy!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Five stars plus! Absolutely wonderful seller with beautiful jewelry! I’m in love with my JCrew necklaces and my gorgeous crystal necklace they are absolutely stunning. Everything arrived quickly and was packaged beautifully. She’s such a sweetheart! 💎💚✨
Definitely follow and bookmark her shows—you won’t be disappointed! Love you, girl! 💕flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you so.much!!! I am so glad you are happy with your purchases!! Your kind words and support is very appreciated!!! Love it all!! Ty!flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Awesome!!! So glad your like everything!! Enjoy every piece!! Loving the uniqueness of both bracelets - braided silver look & the encrusted amber crystal look. So goodflarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you!! I am so happy your happy with your purchase!!! 😍😍😍😍flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you!!! I hope to see you back! Great seller super quick delivery and I love my pretties😘flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you for your kind words! I am so glad your happy with your purchase! Hope to see back at Flara's Vintage Elegance Beautiful jewelry!flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Great news! Its good to hear you happy with your purchase! Absolutely love how fast my package arrived and
How my items arrived in the vacuum packed little boxes!!flarasvintageeleganceSeller
I am glad you happy with ypur items!! Enjoy! fabulous!flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you! Fabulous seller! So sweet and beautiful pieces! flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank you friend! I appreciate the support from other sellers like yourself! WONDERFUL, KIND SELLER* FABULOUS JEWELRY *flarasvintageeleganceSeller
Thank ou so much!!! I appreciate your support so much!! Amazing earrings! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Beautiful jewelry! Great packaging! Fast shipping! Wonderful women selling!