Reviews (426)absolute banger of a giveaway no questions needed Thanks again for the Givvy Thank you I love my piccolo em card and beautiful in person and I love it Fast delivery well packed and great service thank you brother appreciate it.🙏🙌🤙🏽 amazing quality and amazing service Quick shipping and nice card too!!! Amazing givvy! thanks my son will love it 😀 not delivered mailbox is empty Arrived perfectly. Thank you! Everything came in perfect definitely buying again thank you so much 👍 Awesome 👏 thank you so much! Love the Channel! Excellent shipping ! Great condition cards, fast shipping and good stream! Very cool tournament cards for my personal collection, thanks again Card came perfectly packaged. Amazing condition. Thank you. Appreciate the givy man thank you ! Everything arrived in excellent condition! Included my GDR!!! Tysm 🫶🏼❤️🔥 Thank you so much for pulling my first GDR!!! 🫶🏼❤️🔥🔥🔥 I absolutely love this auction flash fire is on Fire with these bangers. never a bad experience love this guy I'm always looking out for this auction if u haven't caught 1 u need to