Reviews (1,774)fantastic pops ty love my ninjas Thank you for the 2 pops. My brother liked them. She's still waiting for my really good ones that I ordered from you, alright Amazing selection and prices Amazing selection and prices Amazing selection and prices Amazing selection and prices Great seller!! Great prices fast shipping i will definitely shop with them again!!!! Thank you for the pops.Nice to see you back again Awesome seller lightning fast shipping A+++ 🤘🤘 I wanted a protector but is ok completed a collection ty. great shipping. arrived packaged beautifully Amazing Funko Pop. Super fast shipping. Thank you so much. One was crushed upon arrival. YIPEEE! Thank you Thank you for the Funkos! They were all excellently packaged ensuring a safe ride home to me. All of the Funkos have great condition. Thank you for the wonderful experience of purchasing these Funkos.
I appreciate it 🙏 Yayyy thank you so much!!! so cute!! good packaging. fast delivery. great seller to check out!! Beautiful pops I bought for Christmas gifts and shipped out fast. Thank you!