Reviews (728)She always has what I need and, of course, quite a few things I don’t need. 🤣😜 so sweeet! love everything! Awesome seller.. Loved all my things.. ❤️ Love, love, love my beads! There was a slight delay on the post office side, but well worth the wait! The packaging was beautiful and I even got an extra treat! Thank you 😊 I absolutely love EVERYTHING I got . The show was so much fun and the deals I got were amazing! Thank you!!! The $2 bead bags are awesome! Thank you so much ladies! 🫶🏻 Love, love, all the beads and bobs! I can't wait to build some fir gifting! Received my order in 6 days! Wow! Cool stuff, and great product!! Great quality, fast shipping and top notch packaging!! 🫶🏻 These are great quality beads. Very happy with my purchases. Quick shipping also. Visit a show for some fabulous deals along with some laughs! I love this shop. Audi is a fabulous host and always has great deals. Audi’s packages never disappoint! One of the best pen supple sellers on here! I am a constant repeat customer lol.