Reviews (72)Not really what I was expecting You picked door 3 for $5 and got a Michael Jordan Valentine's Day card valued between 1 to 5 dollars also a Jayson Tatum 5x10 digital art photo and for purchasing I threw in a Donald Trump Gold coin.Now it wasn't a real gold coin which is retailed at $1000 dollars but it was a iron gold coin which still is a beautiful looking coin which II feel is a beautiful piece of memorabilia Great card at a great price. Fast and securely shipped. Thank you. You got the Eye of the tiger Rocky 🐅 cool dude! thank you My Buddy Jason Diamond..Have a fantastic weekend and stay Blessed.. 🤙 Cool art work for free with purchase! Thanks! Great cards!! Great seller!!👍👍 fast delivery and great deals I love her art so talented thank you very much for signing it for me I appreciate that . do you have a website that showcases the rest of your work. I would love to get a bigger piece. the host was a lot of fun. product was shipped like the very next day arrived Within two days . talk about some fast shipping . all in all i had a lot of fun and great experience highly recommend Awesome! I love it. Thank you. 🙏 Awesome seller! Like I said in the show deals on deals on deals! Packaged nice and shipped fast! 🤝Thank so much.Means a lot Didn’t get a hit but seller hooked it up. Fast shipping. Packaged well. Would recommend. Showed a whole box but only got one bag of candy, there was no picture taken where I could view the product You only bid for one bag.I didn't have a box . I had ten 1 pound bags of random candy at 5 dollars.How can I take a picture if your watching live.Plus you have a video receipt as well .. There were only two options...To have a bag of chocolate or sweet candy ..Once you won the bid you didn't let me know which one you wanted .So what you were expecting was all ten bags for 5 dollars? The bage was supposed to have bubbles gum the dark bag and it not the rt one. Was black Amazing seller! Thank you so much!Means alot and thank you .Come by again.👊😎 This show was not in the trading card category Hi,Noodle The show was under Antiques and the show was called Pick a Number Between 1 and 3 where I had a box and random items were under them for a Dollar . You won the auction at one dollar and happen to pick door 2 and it was a mint condition 1990 Ground Force Thurman Thomas .That's a 35 year old card .I also from the kindness of my heart added an extra card to your winning purchase with a Mint Dan Marino .The Show happened to be a very great show I was blessed that evening and lots of people won great prizes and I'm thankful for that.My apologies to you if you were unhappy.1$ for 4.0