Reviews (51)Wow! Brianna! Thank you so much for the wonderful buys, superb packaging and the nice note and extras. You are a true gem! Thank you again for the great deals. I am excited to try the cleansing gel. I think this was one of my first purchases but I know Bri from other shows. she is so wonderful and has terrific inventory that she will run on requests. Got some great items for holidays. Great seller. Always fast shipping and wrapped well. Thank you Bri💗💗💗 Amazing seller! Great products at amazing prices with super fast shipping. You couldn’t ask for anything more! Thank you! Thank you for all the extra gifts! 🤍 Thank you so much for the giveaway!
Such a great experience! 💕 She took the time to help me find the right setting spray and even did research to help me choose! She also sent such an amazing giveaway with a CLEAN perfume that smells sooo good, Sand + Fog, and other goodies! So thoughtful and helpful, definitely recommend shopping with her! 🥰 Great Razors for my Christmas baskets ..Ty🫶🏻 Exceptional show and hostess. Extra fast shipping and wrapped beautifully and securely. Thank you 💗💗💗 Love love love my order! 💕 Everything came safely packaged and in perfect condition. Definitely a seller I’ll buy from again. 🫶🏼 My reed diffuser was wrapped so well and it was In perfect condition when it arrived. Thank you for such great products💋💋 Great show and wonderful hostess. Packing above and beyond secure. Thank you ❤️ Thank you so much, very sweet of you 🫶🏻🩵 The best for all your beauty needs!!! 😍✨ I got a whole new makeup brush set for the price of 1 in store!! 👀🙈 will definitely be back!! ✨🫶🏼✨ Great purchase and fast shipping 💕 Absolutely adore this seller! Great items, great deals and lots of kindness 💗 Amazing seller! I absolutely loved the Truly Oil—it arrived exactly as described, was packaged with care, and exceeded my expectations. I also won a wonderful raid Givey, which made the experience even more exciting! Great communication, fast shipping, and an overall fun live show. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you! Fast shipping in a great product Thank you so much! I love everything and really appreciate the extra goodies 💕💕 AMAZING products and fantastic show!!!
Incredible items, sweet seller and extremely quick shipping most certainly recommend this seller to all buyers!!! thank you so much!!! everything was exactly what I wanted and came very quick. I'm so happy 😊 First purchase and very happy! Items arrived quickly and with a sweet free gift and note. Thank you!!!