Reviews (351)Awesome seller. Makes the best 3-D prints. the skull coin banks are 🔥🔥🔥 never disappointed with this seller 10/10 on all aspects outstanding seller 6 stars! Highly recommend ❤️ let me tell ya these folks are your go-to for all things 3d printed, laser engraved,resin molded and more. I work construction and got a couple 1 finger salute items from them. the folks on the job sites had a fit and everybody wanted one so I reached out to them to see when they may have more. kayla and Roger said no need to wait and made a custom order for me. got my order distributed them on the job site and now everyone is giving 1 finger salutes. if you need anything or you have an idea of something you want to print, engrave, or molded reach out to them they will definitely make you a repeat customer. thanks for all y'all do to accommodate everyone. Reached out to get a custom stand made. Quick response, fast shipping, and I LOVE my stand! Thank yall so much 💕 so stoked for the stuff I got! thank you!! Amazing as always, thanks so much! Seriously the only seller Id buy 3D printed anything from! love and adore this seller 5💫 and then some Most amazing seller. Highly recommend. Great 3d items Love all my new goodies they are so awesome thank you. Hope to catch future shows and shop with you. Host was very friendly and had great deals. Fun show shipped fast and packaged well ty. Would buy from again Love my ice cream cup! 😋 Great packaging and quick shipping! Thank you 😊😊 Great deals stop in for your chance at a deal of the day Awesome seller with super fast shipping!!!! Thank you 😊 Game-changer for jewelry sellers! Thank you! Amazing seller. Fast shipping!!! Attention to detail in everything they make these folks are awesome. I was needing a coin bank they didn't have one but they made one for me. check them out you'll definitely be flippin over the customer service. Fabulous seller, product and shipping! Love all my items they are great. Ty I loved the fun show and all the different items so something for everyone. I received my items as said and quickly. They were packaged well also. Thank you I would shop with again I’m in absolute love with my fairy lamp. You did an amazing job on these. I can’t thank you enough and I love my hen on a nest clickers. Super fast shipping and was packaged perfectly
Love love love my stuff! Thank you!! Cant wait to put up my Nickelodeon shelf with these 3d prints! 💚 The 2 shirts I got fit amazing and theyre so comfy! thank you!