Reviews (168)Love everything I get from her!! Amazing 👏 everything was perfectly wrapped with care and arrived safely ❤️ LOVE IT ALL!!! 🎄 thank you. super fast shipping. everything arrived as ordered. very polite and reasonable thank you for all the books! Amazing seller and I love my book so much. Thank you for always wrapping everything so well! Awesome amazing seller
Check out their BIN! You’re missing out if you don’t! 🌻🌴 Wonderful seller! Always has the best items and wraps everything super well. Thank you ☺️ Love my little cutter things! Thx Every item made it safe and sound due to superior packaging and care that went into this shipment! Thank you, I look forward to catching another of your shows soon! Absolutely love my purchase. Amazing seller and always packs really well! Awesome Seller with Nice Items! Awesome Seller with Nice Items! Love the purple glass finds! Came quick, wrapped well! Great seller and always has the best items! Items are as described. Awesome seller. Thank you for the givvy! Fun show!