Reviews (938)Such a great person and seller! Got my package today and it was amazingly wrapped!! Can’t wait to see what’s next!! Everything was in wonderful condition and even prettier in person. Items were wrapped nicely and came quickly! Will shop with Linda again! Absolutely love my new addition to my collection of lovies..excellent shipping..very well packed and super speedy delivery.. Great communication and packaging from the seller! I absolutely love it! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thanks! Love my items, great seller with awesome items & on point shipping!!!🤗 Item was beautiful, packing was great and the handwritten note was the cherry on top! absolutely adorable. I love this so much. its a welcome addition to my collection. was shipped quickly and arrived well wrapped. I am so glad you love it! Thanks again.🌻 I’m in love with this plate!!! Can’t wait to hand on my plate wall. ♥️♥️♥️ The personal interaction and gratitude for supporting her business was 10 stars. And my purchase was well packaged and in beautiful condition. I love it! I highly recommend the seller! My fairy lamp was packed extremely well. With very fast shipping. I even received a beautiful handwritten letter. Love the wreath, it is beautiful! Thanks my friend! Love the cat in a basket top it is a perfect match for my basket bottom. Thank you Beautiful Westmoreland wedding bowl. Very nice Amberina glass. Arrived in good condition. Beautiful glass. Great price. Great products and safely packaged. Excellent sellers. Well, let me just tell ya! Thanks for another great sale! Appreciate you and Karen 😊