Reviews (22)highly recommend seller. amazing cards and fast and secure shipping. 10 out of 10. will be back for sure. Shipping took unusually long but I’ll blame usps for that. But the card was shipped in a penny sleeve with no top loader. Card was slightly bent from transit. Hello I am so sorry you were not happy the way your card arrived. I am a new streamer and still learning the correct way to package things. I will get better on packaging items and making them more safe. Thank you for the review and I hope to see you at the next show. And I can also give you a discount for the next time that you come. Wonderful new seller to this platform I definitely recommend 🤗 Cards were just thrown into a bubble mailer and shipped. They didn't even have them in penny sleeves.Hello I am sorry you were not happy with how the order arrived to you. I will work on getting better things to have better protection for the cards. Thank you for your purchase hopefully you will come back. nice person nice product thank you💕