Reviews (51)Everything came as described and shown ! Also quick shipping! Super happy overall with the experience! Fast shipping, very nice clothing thank you! Fast shipping, great products. Thank you Fast shipping, great products very sweet seller thank you!! I received my package from Florida Finds today and I couldn't be happier, I am absolutely enjoying my purchase! Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition. You can really tell how much care and dedication they put into it: everything was well-packaged, super protected, and included a beautiful touch of motivational quotes that made my day.Thank you so much for the excellent service! I will definitely be buying from their lives again. 💕 Tysm for all the great stuff & awesome deals 🤩 you're amazing 🫶🏼 Everything is in amazing condition. Thank you so much! 😊 Great deals! Sweet Seller! Stop in and see her! Great seller! Love everything! everything is perfect tysm You're amazing 🫶🏼❤️ Thank you for all my goodies. You have great stuff & great prices! Packaging was wonderful too. God bless you 🙏🏼 Amazing deals . Really sweet seller . Everything was nicely packaged and arrived quick. Excited to purchase more items from seller :)