Reviews (109)Great items, fast shipping all around great stream thank you again for the vw bug i really appreciate it! the absolute best seller on whatnot great person great deal friendly atmosphere great packaging and fast shipping what else is thier to say why buy anywhere elseThank you so much Chris!!! I appreciate the support always!!! 🙏🏻 and I thank you for those kinds words sir!! You are the best too!! 🤙 awesome show and awesome hostThank you so much Seth!!! You are the best!! I appreciate the support so much!! Thank you!!! 🙏🏻 Came fast and was well packaged Thank you very much miahmayle!!! I appreciate you supporting my shows!! Thanks again! Flo!!! 😎 Thanks again buddy! First time buyer and will definitely be back! Great cars and prices with some of the best shipping I have had on whatnot!Thank you so much Danman11!! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase! I appreciate the support!! Awesome A+ in my book, well packaged bid with confidence no worries here. Thank youThank you so much Radddad!! I appreciate your support!! A+ thank you Absolutely!! Thank you so much! 🙏🏻 thanks for the great carsAnytime!!! Thank you so much!!! 😎 This is awesomeThank you very much Kenlis26405 we appreciate it so much!! Enjoy! Top notch show. Great place to find a good selection and good deals. 👍🏼👍🏼Thank you so much Armygremlin!! Your feedback means a lot!! I appreciate the support so much! And I’m glad that you are happy with the service!! Enjoy!! Flo! 😎🙏🏻 thanks,nice pieces, fast shipping Thank you so much HotWheels1988 I appreciate the support! Awesome seller who has great communication!! Willing to work with you on pricing, great deals, and kind!! Thank you so much Zephyrius!!! I appreciate that so much!! I try to make everyone who comes into the stream feel welcomed and trusted! Thank you again for the support! Thank youThank you Again aceboogie811 🤙 Awesome show and incredible packaging Thank you so much Anonymous! We appreciate it so much! nice packaging and fast shipping five stars 🌟 Thank you so much Piranha107! Wasn’t made aware of soft corners, but not going to affect his overall score. Next time, please be careful when you package. Other than that, everything is fine.
Thank you very much for the feedback cheechalv! I appreciate it! I will make sure to point out any soft corners for further purchases! I appreciate you’re support! Great product thanks Thank you very much jameshan05187 we appreciate your support! thanks Thank you so much Ragency! I’m glad you are happy with your purchase! Appreciate your support!! ThanksThank you so much GreJeremy99333 we are pleased that you are happy with the service! Enjoy!