Reviews (206)Great quality! Fits true to size Wonderful seller! What an awesome show! Absolutely perfect, TYSM!! 💗💗💗 i’m obsessed with the browns! thank you!! Great Pyrex lid as described. Great packing! Thanks! Beautiful butter dish and packaged great! Love the ceramic Bible!! All items packaged well and arrived quickly!! very good packaging for fragile items Fast shipping and great packing! I love my items so much! Thank you 🫶🏼🫶🏼 This is the coolest unique set ! Ty ! Thank you, enjoyed the show Cute kit. Can’t wait to make them! Every item was perfect. Thank you 🙏 arrived quickly & was bigger than expected Absolutely ADORABLE !! Thank you so much 🎀🪿🎀 So much better in person than expected! Fast shipping & packed perfectly! fluffy_chicken_thriftinSeller
Thank you so much for the kind review! 💕 Quality was amazing. Was packaged very well and thorough.fluffy_chicken_thriftinSeller
I’m so glad it made it there for your to enjoy!!! 💕 I love my items!! Thank you!!