Reviews (89)Love u guys 🫡hey thanks ceo 🙏 we love you !! Always great stuff, always packed great, shipped quick, and a great entertainer! hey thanks so much brotha!! hope to see you again A Great Seller!!!hey thank you so much! hope to see u in the next fishing show Thanks brother hey bro thank you so much 🙌🙌 Everything came and it shipped pretty fast I’m very satisfied will definitely buy from this seller again! This guy is just a hoot to watch. Never know what he's about to pull out.hey thank you so much !! you come on back and see me now !! Great Seller thanks so much ! come back and see me Absolutely LOVE my items thank you! 151! 😂hahaha great !! thank you so much I enjoyed my goodies, and I had fun in the auction. I rated 4/5 bc of shipping/wrapping items. Please don’t use tape on the actual product when shipping. It pulled the paint off of two vintage items. Also, one of my dishes arrived broken :( Shipped fast! Love my purchases. Thank you thanks so much hope to see you thursday wasn't packed good came damaged side creased and tornthe 3 magazines you spent 3 dollars on was shipped in a poly shipper ! i can’t help if it was late ! point sure what i could’ve done better Great seller! Fast shipping.hey thanks so much!! thanks for all the support!! I bought this shirt on a whim. Then thought WTH did I just buy. Lol. It’s perfect for Halloween. I’ll be back 🤘🏽🤣🤣 well i definitely appreciate it!! see you soon Awesome seller! Items were exactly as described and shipping was quick! thank you so much! you are pretty awesome 😎 ! come back to my show soon Great items, great prices, and an even better host! Super funny and easy going! He really made the show enjoyable, and very interactive with everyone! Thanks again! heck yeah brother thank you so much !! come back to the show soon! Thanks great seller good variety of items. Fast shipping everything was packaged securely all arrived in great condition.thanks so much !! hope to see you again in my shows!!! Good seller with some great items. Shipping was fast too. hey thank ya toast ! hope to see ya again in my show buddy Friendly seller with interesting items. Fast deliveryhey thanks so much ! 🙏 come on back and see me would recommend packing the knifes in bubble wrap for shipping. exactly as shown . fast shipping. appreciate it ! recommend . awesome products !thank you so much 🙏 appreciate you Awesome show, fun host, great deals! Ty!!