Reviews (67)Thank you for the extra “freebie” Fresh wax, very clean at the price point with promo delivery and no hidden fees
awesome seller with great deals in albums! also a fellow Tar heel,Carolina brother! Great deal on a classic album. It arrived well packaged and was shipped quickly. Will definitely purchase from again and highly recommend. A++++ great condition, nice packaging, A+++++ sellers, highly recommended,I appreciate you guys!! Great albums at great prices! Fast shipping. Great seller! Well-packaged, was exactly what ordered. Would buy again! Records as described. Great seller, thanks! I got some great records from this guy. I wish he would do more shows. Fantastic seller! Fast shipping!!! Host gave me an extra vinyl just cuz his phone died. Very generous move ! I applaud thee ! Great seller who knows music and vinyl collecting. Condition very accurately described. Highly recommend! I appreciate the seller for sending out the albums fast. I can't wait to listen to them The packaging was great. I will buy from this seller again. I got some awesome albums, quick delivery and awesome seller. I will be looking for the seller more often. Super high quality items! arrived quickly, as described and expertly packed excellent service and product