Reviews (96)Fun stream and awesome host. Very fast shipping. Highly recommend. Thanks so much! Amazing Streamer Great cards what else can you ask for 🔥 She’s truly one of those streamers who makes every show worth watching! 🙌 Her energy, personality, and genuine connection with everyone in the chat make her streams feel special. Always entertaining, always welcoming, and an absolute joy to watch! ❤️🔥You are the best!!! Thank you for your continued support! 💛🤩 Great show with great cards My favorite streamer on the app! ❤️ Great cards super fun show and fast shipping!! Bookmark her shows and check it out!! 🔥🔥 Great stream and host runs fire cards. I highly recommend you check them out. Great cards!! Great host!! LFG!!!! She’s been an absolute natural since her very first show! 🔥 It honestly feels like she’s been streaming for years. The confidence, energy, and way she connects with everyone comes so effortlessly. Some things can be learned with time, but that natural ability to entertain and make people feel welcome is something special. She was made for this! I’m proud of you Bri 🫶💯✨Thank you!! You are the best, I appreciate you always coming in to support!! 💛 Happy with purchase. Thank you Amazing Cards at Great prices keep your eye out for some great deals here Great show with excellent card's!!! Fast shipping great seller Thanks for coming into my show! One of the best new sellers on the app!! A must follow! I love the show always coming with the fire! the host makes me laugh!!! I'll be there for every show Awesome seller and has great cards. Give her a follow!!!! The entire Foltzy family are wonderful people. You won’t be disappointed by any of their streams. I appreciate the support over the years! One of the top rising streamers on the app. Check her streams, always great energy and cards. Super fast shipping! Appreciate you Bri ❤️ Bri thank you for the great deals! you're doing so well keep it up What an absolute gem of a stream. I stumbled upon my new favorite stream. This was such a great time with some amazing deals and electric atmosphere.Thank you for your support, loved having you in the stream!! 😁