Reviews (4,557)Hell ya f$&k ya ty for the zard and the mewtwo brotha 🙏 My favorite person to buy cards from My favorite person to get cards from Sick nine tails card from the givy! Good deals man thanks a lot fast shipping. great packaging. totally recommend this seller killer Stream killer vibes always thank you for the givy 👊 I buy stuff from this channel all the time and the givy is 2 free $.10 cards. I am going to unfollow. I won't request cancels of what I have bought but if this was a store I would return everything. Great packaging, would buy again Cards in great shape. Fast shipping came 3 days early then posted ! Thanks! Will be back Date of purchase... september 9th... waited almost 3 weeks for 2 cards, still haven't gotten them because usps has to charge ME to drop it off, so now its a cat and mouse game of when will I be home and get the mail at the same time. the stream itself wasn't bad, it's the waiting on shit you paid for, then he'll say "you should have bought a bubble wrap from my store" no you weirdo you should provide the bubble wrap so your customers get their product. Not a fan, probably won't buy again 🤷🏽♂️Its not about buying a bubble mailer. Its about purchasing for a tracking label. This is important if you want your items tracked. I cant simply provide tracking because your purchase didnt trigger the whatnot system to provide one. Thanks for not messaging me so that i could help. Sorry to hear you opted to just leave bad feedback. Received open pack. I specifically asked twice on stream for pack to be sent sealed as it was for my son! Highly upset and disappointed. Now my son doesn’t get to enjoy opening his own pack!
Never got that request during stream asked you to pick your own pack and you did without asking for it sealed. We pulled you a sylveon ex sir from 30th and youre seriously complaining right now? Came in perfectly, quickly aswell. Free givy was lit plus the card I got was very protected. Very much appreciated.
Amazing care and care was as promised SO HAPPY FOR DARK GARADOS Great packaging, would buy again This guy is know as the "Pervy Sage" at my house because of how funny it is to watch his stream. I will buy from him now and for ever. If you aren't tearing up watching his stream, you dont have a good sense of humor 10/10!