Reviews (2,964)Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! If there were 10 stars, I would put 10 stars ⭐️
If possible, this beautiful hat is even more beautiful in person. The craftsmanship is stunning. Thank you so much.🩷💜 Outstanding Seller On WN🌟With a Wide Variety of Quality Unique Items.
Such an Overall Great Experience; Really Enjoyable Show/Auction, Packaging & Shipping Was Superb !
I Would Highly Recommend Following & Bookmarking This Seller !
Thank You Again
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️ Love my bracelet. What a deal! Fun shop to buy from. I love all of the jewelry I
that I got from your show. So glad I found you and I will definitely be back. Thank you for everything Melynda Mundy I absolutely love this necklace. So happy I scrolled into your show. I'll definitely be back! Always love all the goodies I get! Fast shipping and super fun shows. Thank you!! Fun shop. Hostess has a great eye and is very knowledgeable. I’ve bought some great jewelry from here. Super fast shipping! Loved my purchase❣️ Pretty jewelry with a good show. I'll be back for sure. Love her jewelry. Never disappointed Buyers beware. This was my first purchase from ForeverKitty, and unfortunately, I’m very disappointed.
I purchased a necklace believing it was sterling silver. It turned out not to be silver at all. When I contacted the seller and asked for a refund, she refused. I sent several messages trying to resolve the issue, but my concerns were disregarded. I was even told I would be blocked because I said I would leave this review. I understand she has many positive reviews, but a seller’s responsibility is also to make things right when a buyer receives an item that was not as represented. Whatnot’s policy states that even if a seller is unsure of an item’s authenticity, that does not make selling a counterfeit item acceptable. This was my first purchase, and unfortunately, it will be my last. I simply asked the seller to do the right thing, and she refused. Very disappointed. Wow. This situation is incredibly disappointing. I was completely transparent during the presentation of this item and stated multiple times that I was unsure whether it was sterling silver. That is clearly documented in the video receipt, which I have repeatedly asked you to review. The moment you contacted me, I responded immediately and tried to address your concerns. However, I will not allow myself or my business to be taken advantage of. Yes, I will be forwarding all correspondence to whatnot, & yes, you are from this point forward, blocked in my streams. Absolutely unacceptable!!! Beautiful jewelry pieces. What a wonderful show, amazing prices and great shipping. I'l be returning often. Thank you so much! Always 5⭐️’s for Kimberly and her crew! Great show, great pieces, and EXCELLENT shipping! Of course I’ll be back! 💕 Thank you! Loved everything I won! 😊 Kim has great stuff! love buying from her auctions. Very nice calm show, pretty jewelry. Great deals fast shipping Ty Like my purchase! Thank you very much! What a great experience from this seller. Fast shipping , loved my items! Everything was as described or better and I really enjoyed the show. Thank you!!! ❤️