Reviews (447)Great seller, her items are always clean and packaged well. Love these seller trading cards! 🥰 Pretty piecies and quick shipping. One arrived broken 😞 but the 5 others are pretty LOVE this purchase so much. Great packaging and fast shipping. forget_me_not_antiquesSeller
Glad you loved them. As I was packing it I realized how awesome the egg looks in the center of the tray. I never thought to show it that way. 🤦♀️ super cute. Enjoy!! Thank you for the extra Thrift Shop Community Booster that you had available. i love being able to add to my collection ❣️ Oh my goodness what beautiful items you had and I have now. I love the twisted handle on the Jefferson glass piece. Plus the blue vase. Both are gorgeous and have made a beautiful addition to my home. I also appreciate the awesome packaging to keep from breaking, and fast shipping. Awesome seller. Items were packaged very well and shipped quickly. They are exactly what I was expecting. It was a great show! Beautiful pieces that arrived quickly and well packaged. I will definitely shop with this shop in the future. All items were packaged and received in condition as described All items packaged very well and received in condition as described Thank you very much! I’m so excited for these great pieces. Thank you, great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you for the sticker and coupon code!! Appreciate you. Can’t wait to catch another show. Grateful for you! Thank you so much! excellent customer service, highly recommend this seller! juat as shown love it thank you I have needed this vase for my mom’s collection for a while now! Super excited! Track! Cutest kitty ever! I absolutely love it! Tysm!