Reviews (123)Great seller and such a funky, different dress. So insanely pop. Love it! Always great care with packaging and all items in great condition. Highly recommend. x Loved all the pieces I got! Such great bargains, including some designer finds at amazing prices. Everything was in excellent condition, nicely packaged and shipped super fast. So happy with my purchases! ❤️ Everything was great & very quick delivery..
I’m obsessed with the Levi’s
Thank you 🥰 Thank you very happy with my 2nd purchase from you! Everything was perfect! Thank you! Always happy with my items from Juliet. That's why I keep coming back! Love Love Love
Thanks for the gorgeous pieces and five star service Thank you for my lovely items Juliet ☺️ love your shows. I picked up some great pieces. Thank you so much lovely 💓💓💓 Beautiful items at excellent value, I absolutely loved my order, thank you 🤩 ❤️👍🏻 Absolutely love my new Oroton BAG!!! Such a fabulous seller with some stunning and unique items you won't find anywhere. Thank you so much!!! 💖💖💖 So cute! Kids will be very happy! Perfect condition Very quick and well packaged order. Great quality range of clothes available. Loved my coat and what luck with 3 Givvies wins! Thank you so much! I’ll be shopping with you again! X Thank you so much for my purchases!! I love them all, they are so good. I will definitely be bookmarking your shows 😊 Fast delivery! Great quality! Thank you x Have bought previously and love the quality and pricing! Highly recommend