Reviews (7,063)A fabulous seller with incredible product that is always changing. Love the vibe, too!!! My package arrived so quickly and packed with such care. Thank you! 🔥🤍always a good time shopping with this seller! Quality items, packed well and shipped fast. Looking forward to the next show!🤍🔥 Thank you for my purchase of the best damn eyeliner ILMAKIAGE🔥🔥🔥 Lightening fast shipping! Holy cow! I ordered on Sept 3 and received it today Sept 5. Dior Lip Maximizer, gorgeous color. Thanks for the deals as always. FYS always has the banger products!!! Absolutely FABULOUS sellers who really care about bringing the best inventory. Shipping was so fast and packed with such care. Can’t wait for next show! Thank you so much! Giveaway was an expired lipstickNot expired, maybe it just wasn’t the shade you wanted? 😂 It was a FREE giveaway, not a custom shade consultation. Great seller! Quick shipping, nicely packaged and items are as advertised! I’m obsessed with my Patrick Ta lippie! 👄 The best experience everytime with FYS!!! Love everything!! Thank you for the amazing products 💗Always a great buy and a good time! Thank you💗 Love all my items, thank-you so much great deals and her products are very unique love love love it 💜💜🫶🏾 I love my stuff and I loved the experience of voting on items ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Another amazing purchase! At this point, all my money goes here 😂, but I’m not even mad about it! I absolutely LOVE everything I’ve purchased. The deals are great, the shows are so much fun, and the energy and entertainment keep me coming back every time!
It’s more than just shopping—it’s a whole experience! 🛍️🎉 I love shopping with you and always look forward to the next show. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the great deals, great vibes, and always making it so much fun! ❤️✨ One of many purchases from my fave seller! TY so much for my rhode lip givvy!! You nailed it with the flavor - watermelon slice is my favorite!! I love you so so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻😻😻😻💞💞💞