Reviews (156)Seller was very nice , will definitely shop with her again Such an amazing seller I will never get tired of saying this! Thanks for the gifts I LOVED the color of the lippie 🥰🤍🤍 Thank you again for the great deals! Such a sweet seller 💕 Roxy is the GREATEST!!!!Super fast shipping! Amazing products abd prices AND the best part is she is soooo sweet. Do yourself a favor and her by shopping here and supporting her!!! As always, I got so many premium items at amazing prices! The beauty items were exactly as described and such a good value for the brands included. Everything was packed with care, arrived safely, and the little bonus goodies were such a nice surprise. Thank you! ❤️ Amazing seller with premium beauty items at incredible prices! Everything was packaged so nicely and arrived in great condition. I love that there are always extra goodies included. Such a fun experience every time! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for all the great deals. Love the items I got from you ❤️ 🩷❤️🩷 the show and products! Thank you 😊 Amazing seller! We love her so much and she has amazing deald🥺💞 Thank you Foxyroxiie for all of the great deals!! Such a kind seller with a great variety of items! Looking forward to your future shows! Amazing seller so happy with my order will come back! 🫶🏻🥰 So happy to receive my package every single time because I know that is packed with love and care🤍
Such a sweet seller, can’t recommend her enough, you will not be disappointed. 😮💨🫶🏻 Roxanne is such a sweet seller! I always find amazing deals on premium makeup and she even includes fun free gifts with purchases. It’s always exciting to see what little surprise I get. Thank you so much! 💕 Amazing seller! I had so much fun in her show! She is so nice and genuinely funny! Love her and her products!💗💗 Beautiful color fast shipping I am very pleased with the packaging of my order and the speed that it came in. I definitely recommend the seller to everyone. Such a great seller! 💕 I’ve gotten amazing steals on makeup and beauty products. I absolutely love the awesome free gifts she includes with purchases. It makes every order feel like an extra treat! Great prices, great products, and such a fun shopping experience. I’ll definitely keep coming back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Packaging is top tier, shipping was fast, amazing products at great prices. Even included a little gift!!! Amazing seller Thank you for the amazing products