Reviews (42)arrived pretty quickly and as described. Love this page! One of my favorite characters drawn by one of my favorite artists. The artwork arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Always super happy with what I get from FragaBoom! Fast shipping and in EXCELLENT condition! Beautiful Art!! Dan delivers great professional art and products, all intact and in a timely manner. I can’t recommend him enough. Truly one of the greats! Amazing artist and person! Dan's show is fantastic! You get great art, books, and art lessons. Thanks for the extra doodles FragaBOOM! Fast and Secure shipment of fantastic artwork. Sketchbook showed up in pristine condition! Beautiful book and great paper. Thank you Fraga! Simply the shiznit!! A+ seller! Thank you, Dan Fraga! I purchased a remarked Bloodstrike comic and won a free sketch give away. Very fast shipping. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for Dan’s livestreams. Great packaging! Faster than The Flash shipping! Accept no substitutes! E.L.F. This seller had an outstanding first show and offered amazing sketch covers and remarks for auction. Dan even took the time provide advice and share the artistic skills he has perfected over the years. The remarked Bloodstrike with COA was even better then I thought!! The comic came well packaged in a Gemini shipping box and arrived extremely fast. I highly recommend this seller and look forward to my next purchase. What a great show! It is just amazing to watch Dan create these drawings. I feel honored to be able to own some of them!