Reviews (174)Super fast shipping, very entertaining show . Good vibes ! the best part ; good prices and authentic perfumes 💕 I will be back for more ! One realist seller on here 💯 authentic product please check him out he have a lot of bangers 🤏🏾 Perfect packing perfect auction! And I would totally buy the tester sample of the perfume. You made the charming or the charm or whatever it’s called. It’s great well done blended very smoothly. I love my Burberry goddess and I love my way. Nectar perfect purchases from you and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for such a good deal. Love everything prices was great. I will be back to the shop.! Great service, very fast shipping and safely packaged for transit. Thank you so much!! Yo when I say I love love my shit, I love the stuff I purchased. You are that goat King. Will be buying more. Y’all the stuff I purchased from King is super fire. This shit smells absolutely amazing. This brother got some good shit. Everything is 100% authentic. Twin you are an amazing seller. Keep up the good work. fragrancetalkwithkingSeller
I appreciate your support and business twin, thank you for the great review. I’m glad you’re satisfied with your products and service. Until the next one, take care and stay Royal 🫅🏽 100% authentic, shipping was fast and everything was packaged well. This was such a great grab, I Appreciate you!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fast shipping, good deals, and big bottles!!!! 10/10 seller. Everything arrived perfectly and I got the perfume I wanted for a great deal. Thank you so much. King always gets me right ! Will always shop with him! Always a 5 🌟 seller. Thanks King for all the deals. This man right here always has good deals, and stays up with what everyone wants. If he don't have what you want, he'll get it. If you dont shop with him, you shopping at the wrong place. 👍👍👍👍👍👍 Exceptional experience!! 10/10! The best around! 100% authentic and amazingly fast shipping+ packaging. Shop with king 👑 you'll never regret it! 🫡 Thank you for the deals and incredible prices. Gotta check these bangers out because he works with the prices and if it’s fair then you can get yourself a banger azz deal!! Closed mouths don’t get fed…so open your mouth and go eat with the King!👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 Authentic, smells great and I got it for a steal. Thankyaaa 🥳 Best prices on whatnot, amazing packaging/fast shipping and great customer service 🔥 5⭐️s Everything was nicely wrapped and was a good price. Will buy from seller again. And shipped the next day. Thank you for amazing givy!!
Packaged well. Wonderful seller that doesn’t break your pockets. Always giving deals. Love this shop
Everything came perfect and authentic as always ✨✨ Got here super fast! Appreciate you taking the extra steps to make sure it was wrapped well with bubble wrap! Thanks brotha!