Reviews (2,751)All purchases received quickly, perfect condition, loved them all. Got some great pieces at great prices! One of my favorite sellers I luved everything 15 % off I would have at least liked a sticker frankies_kidsapparelSeller
It’s disappointing to receive a 2-star rating over a giveaway prize from a different show, especially when the review doesn’t mention the clothing you purchased. Giveaways vary by show, and we try to give repeat winners something different. This time, your prize was 15% off. We appreciate your support, and we’ll make sure to include a sticker if you win a giveaway next time. Great as usual❤️ exactly as pictured, clean, and fast shipping 😊 Love this seller!! 2nd purchase and will continue to buy from them! They have the best selection of used kids clothes for all sizes. They also have some unique finds. Quick shipping. I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the clothes when they arrived. Yes I understand they are pre-owned but I was looking for clothing in good condition. Most of the clothes looked very worn and dingy. In the video they looked clean and nice. I bought these for my foster son and for a gift for little girl at the daycare that really needed clothes. I wouldnt allow my own child to wear these, so definitely won't be given as a gift. This one was a prebid and didn't realize how bad the design was cracked Thank you. Beautiful items 😍 Always great items and fast shipping from Frankies. Will buy again from them !! woody head would not sit up. The rest of the order was fine.frankies_kidsapparelSeller
Thank you for your feedback! 💕 We’re glad the rest of your order arrived perfectly and that you were happy with the shipping, packaging, and accuracy. Woody is a plush item, so unfortunately his head may not always stay upright on its own depending on how he’s positioned. We always want our buyers to be happy with their purchases and truly appreciate your support of our small business! 🧸💗 love the products for the prices! came fairly quickly!! will be returning! There was a lot of hair stuck in a shirt and a huge stain on it that I wasn’t aware of.