Reviews (570)Love it all, thank you for the gifts!! Thank you so much for the giveaway, very quick shipping and nice gift . 💝 You’re so welcome, come again love the purse and all of the goodies packed in it. Thank you 😊 Very nice. New in packaging. Thanks for the gift. It will certainly be useful. Good to know sometimes it’s hard to decide what to give Thanks for Givey love it!You’re welcome, come again I absolutely love a good frantastic show..don't miss out y'all 😊💕You’re too kind thank you Absolutely love everything I got. Seller has a fun show she is very accommodating and always has a wide variety at reasonable prices. Shipping was fast and everything smelled clean. I will definitely shop here again tysm 😊💕 Fran is the best. Great prices, lovely items, and always fun shows! Thanks for everything, my friend. 🩷 I am super happy with all my purchases. Everything was as shown in the show. Everything was packaged well and shipped out promptly. The seller has amazing deals and a really fun show. I will definitely shop here again. Tysm for everything 😊💕Thanks Danielle I appreciate the kind review Thank you so much for the giveaway! It arrived quickly and included a sweet handwritten note. Such a thoughtful and generous seller. I would definitely shop with them again!I’d be happy to see you again Another excellent shopping experience with Fran 🩷 The best of the best! love the jeans!! and thank you for the gift!! You’re very welcome glad you’re happy I love shopping here. My new addiction show 😂..don't miss out. 5star seller💕😊 Love the shirt!!!When I saw that shirt I knew I had to get it. It a conversation starter I absolutely love my purchases. I purchased 2 tye dye dresses that the host made herself and they are beautiful..I love tye dye. The host is so sweet and accommodating. She had a wonderful show and has a wide variety of so many different things from clothes to purses and more in her shop. She even sent me a free gift for being a first time buyer. Shipping was fast and most importantly the clothes smelled fresh and clean. I will definitely shop here again ...as a matter of fact I shopped here again today 😉 can't wait for new finds. Tysm 😊💕Lady, it always makes me happy when the reviews are so sweet Ty ❤️ 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you Listonia!! 😂😂😂 I know Listento Linda Repeat business with Fran because she's the best!! 😍💕💞💜💚🩷 5 Stars for this seller xoxo amazing seller and items! Fran is AMAZING. She sells beautiful clothing. Her custom pieces are amazing. She herself is a ray of sunshine. Love shopping with her So sweet, it’s been slow lately and I thought what am I doing wrong!! Considering I was told it was going to be silver and it’s actually gold in color I’m not too happy.I looked for your sale in history and it’s not there. Send me a pic I’ll make it right. Life happens all we can do is fix our mistakes Ty Love shopping with Fran!!