Reviews (58)I’m new to whatnot and this seller was helpful and patient. The cards were delivered quickly and they look great! Great Cards and Fast Shipping Great Cards and Fast Shipping Really quick delivery cards came in perfect condition I'm really glad that you liked your cards! 🙏 Please ship orders asap next time! Running follow up shows before shipping previous orders isn’t a great experience! Of course! Will do next time. I really appreciate the help! I'm still learning and I will take all the criticism I can get to improve my shows! 🙏 Never received my orderI am so sorry, please check your messages. I sent you a message, I hope we can figure out something. I really wanna make it better. 🙏 Great seller!Thank you, I really appreciate it 🙏 Great Singles show. tons of good catds. Got lots of good stuff. Appreciate the auto! Secure shipping.Of course man! Hope to sell to you again! 🙏 Great F1 singles show!!! 🔥Thanks man! Your shows are great too