Reviews (170)Great guy and fantastic books!! Outstanding packaging and delivery Much appreciate the deal! See you again soon A little unusual for me to escape a show with only ONE comic book, but hey—sometimes life has a way of jumping in. 😂🦇
Still, if there was only going to be one book making the trip to Gotham, Batman Annual #1 from DC Rebirth was a pretty damn good choice. The book looks fantastic! Just needs a fresh bag and board and it’s ready to take its place in the collection.
Sometimes Gotham doesn’t need a whole haul… just the right book. 🦇🌙 Appreciate it, man! Fast and secured shipping. Great guy to buy from. Definitely recommend this seller to anyone. Beautiful book thank you so much Ty love those lenticular.super fast to Australia as well package well and came in on time dude's awesome 💯 Excellent quality, speedy delivery and packaging done with extra care. Many thanks for The Boys #1, Rashta Lin. I’m very happy with my comic. Top notch. I had a small mix up on a cover purchased. Freck fixed the issue and then some. Quality seller
Fantastic guys with some true heat in that show, always hooking it up. Thanks bro, I truly appreciate you!! They arrived safe but man please if you’re shipping these expensive comics secure them in a comic book shipper. The outer box was smashed Bro thank you so much all my invincible came in perfect and I really appreciate the freebies homie. definitely doing business here again Great! Condition! Fast delivery!! Item(s) received as described and well packaged. Recommended Seller! Appreciate it! Thanks for the great book My first purchase using the app so I was vey skeptical at first but eager for the comic so I took a shot. I was super surprised how fast it came in the mail and in great condition and packaging. For sure raised my confidence in the app and gained a long time customer. Thank you for the great deals! Going to love displaying these Kobe covers. The comics came in perfect condition and well protected. The comics came as described and as appeared on stream. Really like the story great condition Shipping was fast and the book was well packaged and came in great condition. I even got a freebie! Thank you 🙏 1000/10. Well packaged and in incredible condition. Great seller