Reviews (100)USPS was taking forever and these plants sat forever, but with the amazing packing all of the plants I ordered came in perfectly!!!!! Well packaged , nice Hoya ! Will purchase from this seller again 😊 beautiful hoya cutting. hope she grows for me. Very healthy rare hoya cuttings. Great prices. Packed with care. Fast delivery. great little plants, packaged well and fast shipping Everything arrived perfect! Well packed and plants are stunning! Tysm! Always the best! Thank You! 💕 😊 Beyond my expectations. Thank you so much, friend. I appreciate the care you put into packaging my new thriving wishlist plants, and the shipping is so fast. A million stars! ⭐️ I love buying from this seller! 🌿 I’ve purchased from her numerous times and every plant has arrived healthy, beautifully labeled, and shipped super fast. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! A+ seller! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1000/10 ⭐️ love my plants/cuttings packaging was amazing Beautiful rare hoyas ,as well as the more common ones. Great prices. Fast safe delivery. awesome seller and beautiful plants. never a disappointment All the plants were healthy and well packaged. She is the place to go if you are looking for hoyas. packaged well, was shipped out promptly but usps kept sending package to wrong post office 3 days in a row. my office had to intercept dispatch truck before the cuttings died. think they are going to be ok 🤞 Thanks for the pretty Givvy! 😘🫶✨ Thank you so much! Love everything! 🥰 Everything was perfect. A wonderful experience with this seller. Her plants are beautiful and I got a few more cuttings marked off my wish list. Packaging was neat and pretty but still practical. Probably my new favorite seller. I appreciate you. A million stars. ⭐️ Love love love my new Hoya! This was a fun purchase . Mystery boxes that blew me away! Everything was amazing, the arrived in 2 days and I got a lot of my wishlist plants. Best day ever 💚💚💚🧚🏽♂️ thank you so much!! 😍🌿 i love my hoyas and i’m so excited to add them to my collection. everything looked wonderful and i’m so happy with my order. thank you again 💗🫶🏼✨ Love watching her lives & her givvy was a Cute key chain !🫶