Reviews (2,319)More great finds from one of the best on Whatnot. Thanks Fred! record arrived as described. thanks! Excellent condition! Definitely book marking your shows. Thanks Fred! Thank you for a great givey!! My son absolutely loves his new gifts/toys thank you. I appreciate you. First time buyer of Fred’s but always enjoyed his shows. His Latin nights is one of my favorites to watch. Wax arrived in secure packaging and was in great condition! Thanks my friend Always clean records and fast shipping! Great Seller very professional and very lenient and considerate with all buyers My father is very happy with his Spanish vinyls Quick shipping inside a record mailer. Arrived in great condition thanks I love the albums, they arrived quickly and play wonderfully! Thk you good price for the older albums. This is like the source for good stuff! Incredible! Thank you so much! Thanks so much, Fred. I didn’t mean to be a givvy goblin, I promise! Y’all, bookmark Fred’s shows…I promise you won’t be disappointed! One of the best on Whatnot.