Reviews (279)Best deals and a knowledgeable seller! Love her!Thanks for your continued support! Love everything I ordered! Packaging was great! Thank you for shopping with us. We appreciate you. Packaged amazing!! Thank you so much!! Already ordered again😅Thank you for the positive note. Glad everything arrived safely and thank you for all your purchases. Both creamers are very nice. Wrapping was out of this world!glad you received them safe & sound. Enjoy and thank you. I’m a nut for little creamers and this one is adorable! Thank you for the care in packaging and fast shipping! Looking forward to future shows!I'm a nut for them as well. Enjoy this cute, chunky little creamer. great to style all year round. Thank you for returning. Absolutely love my fairy lamp!! Carefully packed! Will for sure but from you again!! Thank you so much!!Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy and thank you. I absolutely love it! Quick shipping as well! Thank you!Great find. Thank you for your order. Enjoy the record set. Great packaging; as described. Shipped quickly. Thank you for your purchase. Enjoy the tumbler. Already purchased again from her!!
She shipped quick, and packaged well(: thank you so much!!Thank you for your business. Happy we can offer items you like & enjoy. Fantastic seller!Thank you for taking the time to join the show. Enjoy all your FANTASTIC FINDS! Amazing! Love them! Thank you for great shipping and a fun show! 💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩🩵🤩💙🤩So thrilled you're happy with your items. Come back again. Thank you. Love my purchases! Cute items shipped safely and quickly! Thanks! Can't wait to shop you again! Great deals! Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled you like your items. Come back soon. Fun things to buy for Christmas. Thank you Glad you like your items. Thank you for shopping with us. I’ve been wanting this vintage ice tray. My grandmother used this kind Awwww. So fun to here that items are appreciated for nostalgic memories. Enjoy and thank you for your purchases. Such a GREAT seller with a unique array of quality items.
Exceptional from start to finish.⭐️ Would highly recommend to all to bookmark & follow; You will be happy you did !
Thank You ☀️
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️Thanks for the positive vibes. Love sharing treasures with people to enjoy. Great show!! Everything was packaged very well and shipped very fast😊So happy to hear you received items quickly. Thanks for joining and buying some goods! This bell is even cuter in person! Thank you for the care in packaging! I’ll be looking forward to future shows!Love it when buyer's are happy with their items. Enjoy and thank you. Absolutely love everything! Seller is so nice and super fast shipping will definitely purchase again💕Glad to hear you like your items. Thank you. Always great items! Wonderful seller!Appreciate your repeat business!! Glad you like your goodies. Great deals!!! Carefully packed and shipped quickly! THANKS!!! Love them. Great packaging and quick shipping. Thank you!Thank you. hope to see you in a show again soon. Even better in person. Packaged with love. Thank you!Happy you received it safely. The butterfly embroidery picture is a keeper. Enjoy. Oh my word! I love everything!!! The stockings were beautiful. I cannot wait for Christmas to put them up. Shipping was so fast. I would recommend this sweet seller! Those stockings are so epic! I'm glad you like them. Thanks for your purchases and Merry Christmas! 😁 Always look forward to getting my items!Happy to hear. Enjoy all your treasures.