Reviews (1,537)Love all my little brass trinkets. Thank you! I love all my items as usual!! Ty so much!! Seller is the bees knees, everything was packaged beautifully and I love the collection. Thank you I absolutely Loved 🫶‼️my treasures ✨🫶✨ I was so excited and that lighted candle 🕯️ is the 💣 😱🫶
I loved your show & loved the energy !! It was shipped perf also ‼️👏🏻👏🏻🐝🐝🐝🐝 I will b back in 🙋🏻♀️👋🏼👋🏼 Sweeeet Sammy Sam is the best 🖤 cutest little mini micro.i love it. came fast and packaged well. thank you Love Sam’s shows, she has the best variety of minis Tysm. I love everything I bought and had so much fun in your show Wonderful minis as always. Thank you Such a beautiful givey, thank you so so much!💜 Very fragile item packed with the upmost care. Love them. awesome seller and fast shipping! I enjoy every show and your minis are the best! Everything is always packaged so well. Thank you!! Ahhhh! I love all my littles! Thank you!! One of my favorite mini sellers!! Tyvm