Reviews (9,827)Loved every single item. So comfy and well packaged. Thank you Frenchy Fashion and both Mariel’s Closet channels never miss when it comes to the banger deals! 💕✨ All of their streamers are seriously the sweetest, and Esme is always coming through with those amazing $1 finds! 😍🙌 Everything I received was so beautiful and such great quality. I’m always so happy with my finds! 🛍️💗 OMG, these Monrow sweaters are incredibly soft, cozy, and made with amazing quality! 😍💕 They’re perfect for chilly days and so cute that I can’t wait to wear mine all season long. If you’re looking for stylish, comfortable sweaters, you definitely need to check out Mariels Channels—they always have the best clothing items! 🧶❄️ Thank you for the amazing deals and quality brands! Love Frenchy Fashion deals!! 💕 Lucy is seriously the sweetest, and she’s always dressed so cute too! I love watching her shows and seeing all the amazing deals. 🛍️✨ I ended up not purchasing anything but they still sent the givvy. I’m normally a customer but kept getting out bid this show. Cute hair clips. They upgrade the givvy with purchased items. One of my favorite accounts on the app. All the items i got were super cute 🥰 loved them all. Thank you, excellent conditions and fast delivery Love all my stuff and all the hosts🩷🩷🩷 Great quality at an amazing price. Thank you! Super quick shipping love everything. Thanks! Great men’s shorts ! Always love their clothing !