Reviews (318)Love this show. Always keeping us on our toes! Love my little bundle. Omg I’m obsessed with my items 😍😍😍🫶🫶🫶🫶🍄❤️🔥🍄❤️🔥🍄 ty so much love you friend 🪩🥣🍄🥣🪩🥣🍄🕹️🕹️ Best gal ever love you freshy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Came so fast and excellently wrapped, I loved it!! Thank you so much!! Always packed with care and greats deals I love this seller ❤️❤️❤️❤️freshy is soo kind ❤️❤️❤️ Eeyore is cuter in person! 😊 tysm Amazing! Everything was delicately packed! Thank you so much! I absolutely love my 3D printed Ariel tray. Absolutely beautiful 😻 LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SELLER!!! Excellent seller absolutely love everything she does ❤️❤️fast shipping and excellently packaged with tlc ❤️❤️❤️ Wow! Beautiful work and thank you so much for the Ariel! I was so surprised. She’s my absolute favorite. Such an awesome seller and super fast shipping. I’ll be back for more ❤️ Love my heart doorable stands 😍😍😍❤️❤️ tysm LOVE fresh and everything she has!!!! 😍 thank you! AMAZING shelves and so much more!! 😍😍 Fresh is one of the best around don’t miss a show🥳🥰 Thank you so much! I love it Obsessed with my package! Amazing sellerrrrr!!!! 100% RECOMMEND! 5️⃣+ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FRESH OUTTA FLOCKS!!! 🔥🔥🔥
WOWWWWW!!! Another absolutely AMAZING experience! 😍✨ I seriously LOVE ordering from Fresh Outta Flocks! Everything is always so much fun and you can tell there is so much love put into every package. The items are AMAZING, the packaging is SO CUTE, and the whole experience is just TOP TIER! 🙌✨ You already know when I see Fresh Outta Flocks, I’m IN! Locked in!! 😂💸 Everything arrived perfectly and I’m so happy with my goodies! 🥹💖 Thank you so much, friend!!! You are seriously THE BEST and always bring the good vibes! 🫶✨
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 100/10 ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!! Thank you for being an amazing seller!! Love them thanks for everything
Fun seller. Great place to hang out and smile. Fast shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I ❤️ fuzzy Scrump!!