Reviews (236)great cards amazing energy 👏 Took 2 weeks after I bought thanks for everything great show and deals It was in a open paper envelope usps treats packages really bad so this is not a seller issue brother. Nice cards packaged securely. Bought 2 cards and won 2 giveaways. The giveaways are nothing to write home about base vet cards. No big deal this is what 95% of low volume whatnot sellers do. My problem is this, the cards I actually purchased were displayed in a one touch mag and I assumed that I was bidding on what is displayed. All 4 cards i got were in penny sleeves only. Not even top loaders. 2 of the 4 cards damaged (1 purchased card, 1 givvy.) This is the state of whatnot but occasionally, we find the real business men who do it right. It’s just not here Great card!!! Arrived quickly!!! Did not receive my packageeverything was shipped out once it’s off my hands it’s in usps not mine, it should be there soon depending on usps The envelope was ripped open but luckily nothing was damaged or missing. But it was free shipping so I still gave it 4 stars. Never received the item. hello brother instead of a bad review we could’ve figure it out in dms, i shipped everything off it could’ve gotten lost in transit etc, if you want to dm me you can! Perfect shipping cards where safe Ran some cool cards, fast shipping. Will be back. Awsome show 5 🌟for all.♥️🌹