Reviews (141)Two stars for the two out of three figs I received from my purchase of three figs. Guess someone else got my fig that I wanted hopefully they are enjoying their free fig. Great seller and great deals! Everything came perfect, thank you :) Fast shipping and everything is in great condition. Awesome figs that helped me with a project. Super fast and prompt shipping, as well as great deals and packaging. Overall a 10/10 experience All in perfect condition as shown! Tons of amazing figs to add to the collection and got great deals on them. Will buy from again. Thank you for the giveaway! Nice seller and give out deals A+ Seller. Got some great minifigures. Great guy, great stuff! 🤝 1 of the figures I bought was cracked Shipped with care ! Will always be back !! Thanks man!! Thanks j2 your awesome bro Good communication and shipping Awesome seller, has a lot of good figs with great deals! Thanks again brudda extremely awesome purchase from an even better seller