Reviews (554)Amazing seller! My items were packaged with care!! Thank you for the extra special gift!!!! i absolutely loved all my items and thank u for ur generosity of sharing with ur freeze dried candy corn there amazing will definitely come back and order more items Love the shows. Always has a great variety. Thank you so much! I appreciate you!! Thank you my daughter loved them all ! item arrived as described. good packaging. great shipping. excellent value. Terrible packaging. The product came smashed in the box. Arrives in record time! Packaged well. Items in great shape. And thanks for the extra goodies!! ✨✨✨✨✨ Always great show with variety of great products! Super beautifully packaged and I got some dried
candy! I loved the show and the host! Loved the variety of items that I could choose from. Wasn’t even planning on shopping that day, but found some unique items. I’ll be back to shop soon : ) Fast shipping & love all my items highly recommend! I loved all of the variety of squishies! I was so glad that this host had the Top Trendz Butter Squishies; I was able to pick another one up : ) She is amazing! Her prices were very fair and she shipped right away. She also threw in some free things! I have bookmarked all of her shows! Fast Shipping, Excellent seller. Thank you for extra gift! Items just as described. Great show and host will be returning! Thanks so much FB 😇 fast shipping and item as described