Reviews (375)i didnt win this time but he aways has fair games you know what the prizes are no tricks good guy i play almost every show he has Never rreceiced this it says if beendeliveered but it hasn’t. This isn’t. First package says this fro what’s not idk what happen
Hi there, I’m really sorry this happened but this was not due to anything on my side of things. Please contact USPS with try tracking details Thank You!! Great Show & Store!! Great transaction! Thank you! Great guy and a great streamer! I received exactly what I ordered. Perfect condition thank you What a great show. Frosty brings the heat! Absolute Legend! THANK YOU! Thanks for the givy!! Really nice shows!! Even the “Random Wheat 🌾 Pennies “ were RED!! Thanks again! Excellent as always! Great seller fast shipping Thank you so much! You Rock! Fantastic show and amazing seller thank you! Thank you so much for the givvys!!!!