Reviews (164)givvy received, thank you so much Appreciate the awesome giveaway! Look forward to future shows! Thank you for the free slabs from the giveaway. Really appreciate it. Ships quickly and runs an awesome show. Great stream. fast shipping Best seller in the business Best Giveaway Ever Amazing Fast shipping, good prices, very nice seller, and he was very easy to work with 5/5 all the way! Definitely Recommend, Great attitude,Great person, Amazing deals. Incredible seller would 100% recommend!!! Perfect. Always a great stream Seller shipped me the wrong card. After I communicated that it was the wrong card he realized the mistake and claimed he was shipping the correct one out. After several follow ups he still claims he is sending. Just keeps giving the run around. Be weary of this seller. Guy decided to cancel some of my cards after I purchased. Says he dropped them and got damaged. Funny how it’s the only 2 autos I purchased during the auction. Not satisfied.
Yes hi if you would
Like to dm me about this it would be great I just don’t ship Damien cards an I ran more then those 2 auto I am super sorry about that i know that you where looking forward for those but mistakes happen thanks Recommended for sure nice kiddo Wrong cards. Told me cards shipped. He lied. Auction was 1-18-25. Didn’t receive cards until 2-4-25. Don’t buy fromIt was a givy love when people do this