Reviews (4,129)Great cards! Thanks for taking the time and care in the shipping of the cards. I also appreciate that you put the base cards in penny sleeves. Card was shipped securely and quickly. A+ stream. 🔥 Fast and smooth transaction, thank you! I didn’t get anything in the break Fast shipping. Great seller Excellent condition and fast delivery! Card was shipped securely and quickly. Have always enjoyed this laid back, good vibes stream. 🙏 Thank you so very much. I appreciate you No issues to report perfect Great seller, received cards quickly and in good condition. Thank you! Great cards and fast shipping. Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience!