Reviews (476)card arrived in great condition Loved my card!great condition
Super fast shipping underrated seller!!
thank you for the cuties and the bundle ♡ Just got the groudon in a day early and I love it! packaging was awesone and couldn't be happier with my purchase. thanks again! Will definitely buy from you again! Better in person. Thank you 😊 I thought I was paying/buy a NM card but inside I got a damaged/hp for double what a NM card goes for Actually a really nice guy, hooked me up on the cards id been looking for & was super transparent about everything 🔥🙏🏻 tysm Shipped protected and as described! Will buy again! awesome cards, great to work with! Hell yeah! finally a nice conditions card for what you pay! Thank you so much for the card bro. I am super happy with everything! awesome stream, awesome guy and super willing to work out a deal. love it! Thanks again bro very happy with the suicune Nintendo holo black stsr promo, got here fast and with secured packaging. appreciate it man, hope to buy more cards from you soon. take it easy, bro! This guy is the man, cards are shipped quick, minty, and delivers on givveys. I won a PSA 10 crown zenith pikachu and it was shipped within a few days. Get your cards from this guy! Love the cards, shipped fast and secure thanks! fast shipping, great seller Very great packaging, awesome stream and good deals Quick shipping, packaged well, and great communication. Thank you so much!