Reviews (275)Love this ironstone platter. Packaged very well! Every item was shipped perfect!! And arrived in Perfect time. Package came reeking of cigarette smoke. :( All items arrive packed and wrapped with care!!amazing!!thank you!! Quick shipper. Exactly as described Love my handmade items! Especially my butter pat shelf Thank you!! The order was packaged amazing!! Amazing items! Great seller Good condition. Packaged safe and arrived quickly Well packaged! Items arrived safely. Fast shipping on great items ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Exactly what I was looking for - it arrived safely and undamaged. Thank you so much Yippee. I bought this duck and another one from fuller house! I Love them. Great and fast shipping!! Thanks
Always has the best items! Check out her shop!? I love these ducks! I now own 7!fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
I’m so glad you love them! Love it!! Got here quickly to Oo!fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
So glad you love it! Recommend seller!! fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you! Always love this seller! fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you! BEAUTIFUL!! JUST ARRIVED IN PERFECT CONDITION!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH WONDERFUL CARE IN GETTING TO ME & SO QUICKLY!! I APPRECIATE YOU!! LOVED YOUR SHOW💙THANK YOU AGAIN💙fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you for the thoughtful review!!!Come back & see me soon! Items were well packaged and everything arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much! fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you & come back and see me, soon! Love the stickers - thanks so much!fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you for yout purchase! Thank you so much! Beautiful item and came in perfect condition fullerhouse_curatedfindsSeller
Thank you for supporting my small business! Come back & see me.