Reviews (4,424)Bake goods are delicious!!! All I can say is WOW. Amazing banana pudding cookies. And what a great seller. This is definitely the snack man for sure thank you. love nightmare before Christmas so exy Welp… he did it again. Another absolutely ridiculous baked good from the man himself.
I was already a loyal fan of his THICKUMS… and now this man has the audacity to start slinging LOAFS?! If you haven’t tried his stuff yet, you’re doing snacks wrong. A million percent recommend. Buy with confidence. Consume with reckless enthusiasm. Question your life choices when you realize you should’ve ordered more.🫡🔥 the guys asked for more I'm my office. I ate the carrot cake 🎂 yum Love eating this dudes cake! Nom nom nom OUTSTANDING!!! BEST COOKIES! HAZELNUT BROWNIE WAS AMAZING!!! Always 5 Stars and more!!!! I always need more of the delicious cookies!!!! 💚🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️ BAKE GOODS ABSOLUTE HIT... YOU'RE MISSING OUT IF YOU DONT GET YOU SOME... FAST SHIPPING, WRAPPED NICELY. THANK YOU do I dare eat this cereal? lol... thanks for the fun train I bought this from The whole seed mustard is addictive! Thanks for the freebie. Never heard of them but the ramen noodles are great! Fast shipping and great product! I honestly do not know how to control myself around these Snickers brownies. Thickums completely devoured in my house! LOL Absolutely Delicious Cookies! Highly Recommended For Everyone To Grab. Thank you D! The cookies were gone in 2.2 seconds. SO Good!! Love Derek and all his baked goods Stocked up on Thickums! Always a great time and purchase from Fundmentalz! Gift for Mom. She loves the Banana Pudding Thickums!!! 💚💙💚💙 These cookies are insaneeee!!! In the best way 😉 100/10!! The banana pudding cookies are absolutely delicious. I need a subscription ASAP. What a fun show! Amazing streamer, shipper and packer! 🔥🧱 Thank you for the mustard! Fun show, always a good time! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️