Reviews (109)Packaged well, shipped quickly I really like this seller, she’s very nice and accommodating when you ask her to run something. She’s very patient, I’ve watched her explain the same thing over and over and always has a smile on her face. I’m a regular now. Lots of people sell the same products but I go back to sellers like her.Thanks for saying that! I appreciate your review so much 🩵 Thank you!! Loved the items!! And thank you for the extra little squishy! My daughter was so happy!Yay! That makes me happy :) enjoy 💕 Amazing products and arrived in great packaging So glad you’re happy with your purchase! 🩵 ty for the nice ice baby! Exactly as described and really appreciate packaged in a box.Boxes always! I hate a crushed package..thanks for your review 🩷 You left $2.00 stickers on 3 out 6 items …. Discouraging as a buyer You’re absolutely right it is! I apologize I missed that on the minis 🩵 My daughter loved her fuzzball. Fast shipping and a great buying experience. Glad to hear it! 💕 thanks for your review I have been looking for this one for a while. arrived in perfect condition and super fast def recommend this seller! Thank you so much for your review! I’m glad you love it 💕 Received correct item. Decent packaging and shipping. Can't attest to squish as is a gift but item is really cute.Glad it arrived safely! I hope they love it 💜 Both of my items were shipped securely and arrived safely. Thank you!
I love to hear that! Enjoy 💕 Authentic needoh and arrived in great condition. Such a pretty usa swirl. Thank you!So glad you’re happy with your purchase! 🤍 So so happy with my purchases! Arrived fast and everything was safely packaged. What an amazing seller, will definitely purchase again! Thank you!!! ✨✨✨✨Thank you so much for your review! I’m so glad you love your purchase 💕 Fast shipping and absolutely perfect! Thank you!So glad you’re happy! Thanks for your support 💕 Love it all and she include and small extra item. Thank you!You’re welcome Sheri! 💕 thanks for shopping with me It was a little dirty but I love it!! Best seller - fast shipping and great at communication - will buy again Thank you!! 💕 so glad you were happy with your purchase Awesome products, great show! Fast shipping. Well packed. Highly recommended seller ❤️Thank you SO much 🤍 I appreciate you! Perfectly packaged. Thank you Glad it arrived safely! Thanks for your review 💕 Nice bergs are my fav thank youI’m glad you love your purchase! Thanks for the review 💕 Arrived well packagedThanks for your review! 🤍