Reviews (6,047)Amazing coin thank you so much Quick shipping, fair pricing, FYI looked up proof set, yes it is 50% silver dollar. Nice set. Did not have that year. Ty Thanks Funk , always a great show and amazing coins. I’m always excited when you come on. outstanding millennium notes, thank you wow really nice toned walking liberty dollar Excellent, quality items, arrived quickly and packed well. outstanding seller Great packaging and quality fast shipping fast shipping nice book thanks A ++++ currency/coins seller. Note exactly as shown in the live stream. Fast shipping and secure packaging. A recommended seller I have purchased from multiple times. Great seller and show!! Thanks!! As described, quick shipping, nice thanks for a great item for my collection ty for the givey appreciate it When I open packages from Funk, I almost start dancing each time. The coins dance in the light First word that came to mind when I opened my order was WOW!! Great show! Awesome seller! So happy! Thank you!